Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Aye it is fine Brewing time!



I could be classified as a beer nut, not just the free ones of the bar. I think I went a little too far this year and planted a dozen hops, with the idea of making a beer garden. Maybe more like a beer forest! I brew beer a few times a year, at least once a year religiously with one brewing partner. I've had the pleasure of knowing the folks over at The Portsmouth Brewery for a number of years; Joanne, Peter, Tod and Brent. A great group of people, who I enjoy getting to know better each year. I enjoyed the opportunity to photograph Tod Mott and the inner bowels of the Brewery for their award of Best Bar and Brew Pub from Taste of the Seacoast. It was great to hang out with Tod for half a day. The entire crew there are light of humor and excellent people. Tod himself even indulged me to make a portrait of him I had been thinking about for a while, "the madd brewer." Click on the photo above to check out the shots, and to see into a touch of Tod's humor.

1 comment: